Spyro Does A Thing Spyro Does A Thing

Moneybags you Jerk,
Hard to beleive you din't make it through the reboots.
You would've suited that Grindfest perfectly.
Great work Dave
Keep it up

TOME Episode 06 TOME Episode 06

HAH!!!
CERULEAN FUZZ!!
I GET IT!!
Best one yet!!
The best character gets some Depth, Gamecrazed Gets some as well, and Kirb shows an emotion which is new to him.
Not to mention the excellent new Characters.
Also, Where can one find the Majesty of the orchestral version of the series Theme Song,
It was beautiful.

Wii Dare U Wii Dare U

I'd like to see Your Xbox still be in one peice after that.
Good work.

Cold Memories Cold Memories

I really enjoyed it,
Up until the Boss, where it wouldn't stop crashing.
Excellent Story though.

Game Corp Game Corp

AND I AM LOVIN' IT!!!!
While it is annoying that your employees can get stuck in nothing occasionally, they still get flushed out at the end of the month. Still it's quite annoying during the beginning of the game as you start out because you don't have somebody to fill in with them.
Another probblem I had with it was the difficulty.
At first, right after the tutorial, the game seemed simple enough. (Which I am Ok with)
Immediately afterwards your OMG what do I do because of the realisation that you have next to no money. (Which I am also ok with)
But after that it all gets wuite easy, once you learn how to make a steady profit. In fact once you do that it almost loses all difficulty. (That's the bit)
I would recommend maybe putting in some sort of Market status element to combat this,
For example it could say that at the moment Racers are really popular with the audience but Shooters aren't to popular.
And with that you could make Racers get like 1.5 * the regular Profit and Shooters only get half of what is expected.
Good way to break out of repeditive Gameplay as I found myself making nothing but Shooters and only branching out when I had actually won the game.
Maybe also have a target Audience for when you have to choose how it's Marketed. Maybe...

Now what I liked about this would have to be practically everything.
The way you can level up all of your little guys and hone their individual Skill. Beautifully done.
The way You could choose the games Genre. Nice touch and loved the skill variants required to get the best profit.
I did enjoy the fact that you could name your game, but found it wasn't as big as I'd like to be.
Maybe, giving the choice to give an Emblem or Possibly some kind of Static Art.
On the topic of Emblems, If you were able to design your company's logo that would be sweet.

I find myself to be rambling on a bit here so I'll cut myself off.
Your game is absolutely beautiful,
Gameplay and Charm to Easily match that of Tiny Tower,
In fact, this would make an excellent IOS game.
I'd Buy it.

After playing Game Corp. for the last few hours I am dieing for more,
Desperation for a Sequel.
I would even be willing to lend you hand if that'll help you think about making it.
Don't have to much coding experience, but I'm a decent animator.
I'd gladly lend a hand to a Game Corp 2.

Ok, Now I'm Done.
Good Work Rowkilla

Randobot Randobot

Sorry, but the graphics look great,
It's good concept,
But do you see this.
1 Star.
Gameplay is not terrible.
I like how you made it so that you can level it up throughout the game,
But please, don't mess with Manouvrebility.
I'm Ok, with the Jetpack level up, because, hey, if I had a jetpack, I'd want to make it better too,
But not being able to crouch after repeatedly pressing the crouch button for 5 seconds as a lazer slowly makes it's way to your head just feels a bit cheap.
If you were to make a sequel, make it so that the bot can jump, run and crouch 100% right from the beginning. then add in some extra abilities, rocket, scanner etc. and make it so they will have to level up. I'm sure that would turn this into a much better game.

Whachow "Heaven" Whachow "Heaven"

Every time I listen to this I question my existence in this world.

Galaxy Man Remix MM9 Galaxy Man Remix MM9

The 1st Boss I was able to beat, Just happened to be the one in the game with the best theme.
This is a really good Remix Of it too, I think it's going to get replayed quite often.

Also very slightly reminds me of Crash, Not sure why...

Waltz of the Forest Waltz of the Forest

It's unbeleivable how often I listen to this.
Psy, incredible Remix.
Kirb, Shady, Great lyricuistical skills, every word fits.